Last updated: [Date]
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be 'persistent' or 'session' cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, certain services may not be provided.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies enable us to remember your preferences, such as language or font size, to provide you with a personalized experience.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze how users use the website, so we can measure and improve performance.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to you and track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
- To store your preferences
- To personalize content and ads
- To provide social media features
- To analyze traffic
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
- [List of third-party cookies]
What are your choices regarding cookies?
Please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.